1. Our commitment to your privacy
Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. We want you to understand how we use your information and that you have choices about how we use it.
Your privacy is not for sale
We do not sell your information.
Our commitment to children’s privacy
We respect children’s privacy. We do not market our dental plans or products directly to children. If you are under 18, you may use our website under the guidance of a parent or guardian.
This policy applies to RC Dental Group of California.
In this policy, we explain:
- The information we collect online and how we use it
- Our commitment to website security
- How we use technology to better serve you
- About third-party website links
- Contacting us about your privacy or security
- Effective date of this policy
Your choices (opting out)
We may send you newsletters or promotional emails that are relevant to supporting our relationship with you. If you’d like to stop receiving email and newsletters from us, you can opt out by following the instructions included in each email or newsletter.
If you have any problems in opting out or canceling your subscription, send an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org indicate “opt-out” in the subject line and describe the problem in the body of the message.
3. Information we collect online
We are very careful with your personal information.
Examples of the information we may collect from you are:
- Your name
- Your Email address
- Your Phone Number
We may also collect information about the device you use to access our electronic services.
Why we need your information
We use your information to help us provide you with tools and services related to our dental plans. We collect this information from:
- Your online registration, enrollment or subscription. We collect information from you when you register for online services, enroll in one of our dental plans online or participate in a promotion. We use this information to service your accounts and online transactions. We may also use it to let you know about our products or services that we think you’d like.
- Your account activity. Once your account has been opened, we collect and maintain information about your account activity. This allows us to administer your account and provide the services you have requested.
Email policies (use of your email)
If you are an enrollee in one of our plans, we may use your email address to contact you with information about your plan or to send you information that you have subscribed to or requested from us.
If you are someone who does business with us (e.g., a broker or dental professional in our network) or a potential customer, we may use your email address to contact you with information about our products and services and other important company news that is relevant to your future or current business relationship with us.
Remember, if you decide that you’d like to stop receiving email from us, you can opt out by following the instructions included in each email or newsletter.
Sharing of information
We do not sell your information. We may share your information with third party companies as necessary to administer your benefits or to provide you with services you have requested from us. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may also share your information as required or permitted by law.
4. How to access or correct your information
There is no way for you to change your information through our website.
5. Our commitment to website security
We conduct regular web application vulnerability assessments and quarterly third party tests to ensure all of our externally facing websites/Internet addresses are protected from attack in compliance with industry standards.
6. How we use technology to better serve you
We use different kinds of tracking technology to help us improve our website and our communications to you. For example, we collect tracking information by following your “footsteps” on our website.
A “cookie” is information that we store on your computer. For example, we may set an “ID tag” that allows us to recognize your computer when you visit our website.
We may use different kinds of cookies, depending on which part of our site you visit:
The Help menu on your browser will tell you how to stop your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
Other tracking methods
7. Third-party website links
Our web pages may include links to third-party sites that provide related or helpful information or services. While we try to select quality content and sites, we do not control or operate these sites, and our policies and practices do not apply. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of any site you visit before sharing your personal or health information.
8. Contacting us about your privacy or security
If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, or about our privacy and security policies that we didn’t answer on this page, please send us an email or use our contact form on the contact page.
9. Effective date of this policy
This policy is effective immediately upon use of our website. We may change our policy if we begin to use new technology or enhance our security systems, so you should check this page regularly for updates.